Biogeochemical Cycles and Our Plants

Cycles and Our Plants 



This week, I noticed that our plants have grown a lot and are a lot taller. I also observed that they are  a lot bigger compared to other plants. Our plants play a big role in the water cycle due to the fact that they absorb the water in their roots and help it return back into the atmosphere when it evaporates from their leaves. This, transpiration, relates to my observations because the plants absorbing the water helped them grow. In the carbon cycle, our plants participate in photosynthesis and respiration. This cycle affected my plants because it keeps them alive. To add on, in the nitrogen cycle, our plants use nitrogen to make proteins, which can then be consumed my animals. The plants' nitrogen uptake keeps them alive.




-By Natalie Martinez 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isabella Pellegrini's Bio

Food Inc. Paragraph

Natalie M's Bio