Natalie M's Bio

My Bio



My name is Natalie Martinez. Since I was born, I have lived in San Jose. I have very little gardening experience due to the fact that I never had a garden. However, I have grown plants at my elementary school and I used to help my grandpa in our garden before we moved. At my elementary school, we grew carrots, tomatoes and lemons. I remember checking on the plants weekly and being so excited when they were fully grown and taking them home. 

My main inspiration for gardening is my grandpa. At our old house, my grandpa planted a big garden in our backyard and watered the plants every morning. He would also tell my sister and I when the plants were old enough so that we could take them out of the ground. My grandma on the other hand, is a master in the kitchen. She likes to make a lot of Colombian traditional food and she makes natural juices using the plants in the garden. I hope to be able to learn these traditional foods and have my own garden in the future.

-Natalie Martinez 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isabella Pellegrini's Bio

Food Inc. Paragraph